Example of a previous EntConnect Schedule
The EntConnect experience is driven by attendees and so we don't generally publish a tentative schedule of speakers/topics until a week before the conference. While we have some firm speakers and times going into the event, as an attendee you get to help define the schedule. This happens in real time front of your eyes as topics are added or removed. Below is an example of what went on at a previous conference.
Attendees often have a chance to present a topic, so please contact John Gaudio (303-870-1044) if you have a topic to present.
Optional Pre-Conference Pre-Ski meet-up in the bar of the Downtown Crowne Plaza Hotel at 6pm. John Gaudio is buying the first round! A great time discussing new Entrepreneurial opportunites.
Optional Pre-Conference Ski and Après-ski
- Skiers will gather at 7:15 a.m. at the Downtown Crowne Plaza Hotel lobby. We will carpool up to one of Colorado's famous ski resorts, whichever has the best snow, for a delightful day of skiing and then reconvene back at the Crowne Plaza in the evening. We leave by 7:30, so don't be late!
- During the day stop in the bar and look for the EntConnect sign. Add your name and cell number if you want,then use that information to connect with one another.
- Skier or not, please join us for Après-ski in the bar of the Downtown Crowne Plaza Hotel, at 7:30 PM Thursday.
Before the official conference kicks off Friday night, we have several fun activities for Friday. Check the right hand column for details.
- Breakfast at around 7:45 AM in the hotel restaurant.
- Gather in the lobby at 9:15 AM.Leave for the go kart track by 9:30 AM.
- Go Karts at 10:15 AM, Tentatively planned for The Track at Centennial, weather permitting.
- 12:30 Lunch at a location to be determined.
- 2:30 Trap shooting at Family Shooting Center.
- Social Hour 6:00 p.m. or earlier (Downtown Crowne Plaza Hotel bar)
- Dinner: 7:15 p.m. (leave hotel at 7:05 p.m.) atThe Yard House, just two blocksfrom our hotel.
9:00 am - 9:20 am -- Welcome - John Gaudio
9:20 am - 9:45 am -- Introductions
9:45 am - 11:00 am --Bill French -- App-Centered Universe
11:15 am - Noon -- Rob Packard -- Implementing Getting Things Done via smartsheet.com
12:00 pm - 1:10 pm -- Lunch
1:10 pm - 2:00 pm -- Dave Shaver -- Change is the New Normal
2:00 pm - 2:40 pm -- Nathan Seidle, Founder of SparkFun Electronics - Funding Company Growth.
2:30 pm - 2:45 pm -- Break
2:45 pm - 3:30 pm -- Lee Devlin - 3D CAD & Rapid Prototyping
3:30 pm - 4:15 pm -- Patty Coldwater - Marketing for Maximum Results
4:15 pm - 4:30 pm -- Break
4:30 pm - 5:00 pm -- Chris Seto - Trends in Tablet Computing
5:05 pm - 5:15 pm -- Bill French - GoPro goes missing
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm -- Tradeshow
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm -- Dinner in small(ish) groups.
One group will go to Rockbottom Brewery.
8:30 pm - 9:10 pm -- Mark Pelletier - Smart Aircraft Instruments
9:10 pm - 10:20 pm -- Five minute updates
9:30 pm - 9:40 pm --Break
9:40 pm - late night -- Open, poker, beer, etc.
8:15 am - 8:25 am - Brief Gathering for Prayer, All are Welcome.
9:00 am - 9:20 am - Introductions and Logistics.
9:20 am - 10:20 am - Chad King - Procuring and protecting intellectual property, including patent prosecution and licensing
10:20 am - 10:55 am - Jeff Duntemann -- Book on Demand Publishing
10:55 am - 11:20 am -Break - Hotel room check out opportunity.
11:25 am - 11:45 am- Andrea Shaver -- Starting Your Design Business
11:45 am - 12:15 pm- Dave Shaver -- Entrepreneurship for the Technologist
12:30 pm - 12:5 0pm - Lee Devlin -- New Tools for the Independent Engineering Consultant.
12:55 pm - 1:10 pm - Bill Gates -- A Brief Summary of the Future
1:10 pm - 1:30 pm - Len Zerman -- The Tahiti Project - automating your business while relaxing on the beach.
1:30 pm - 1:45 pm - Jack Krupansky -- Life of the Modern Software Consultant.
1:45 pm - 2:00 pm - John Gaudio, Reinvention and Attitude Adjustment.
2:00 pm - ? Next year planning. Sign up, Wrap up, tear down, and a late lunch